View Single Post
Old 05-03-2004, 07:06 PM   #9
comchocldy

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Bad Vendors

Thanks so much for the info. Sometimes when PW organizers are ripped off on the east coast, the vendors come out west and start up again. I just had an experience with a food/clothing vendor. They hadn't paid their fees either and double charged me on a purchase I made at the El Camino college PW. Fortunately one of the organizer kept some data on them so I was able to find them..

They were so surprised that I found them and had gotten vital info on them they paid me back real quick. I threaten to file a complaint against their business license and the Calif. Franchise Tax board. Since they paid no fees, they didn't have to pay taxes as they officially "weren't there". Amazing what a persuader the Tax board can be. Oh when I first contacted them, all of a sudden, nobody spoke English!

I tell you this whole vendor thing is getting out of wack at the UCLA PW, all the vendors were mexican or white. I see less and less NA vendors. On a trip to Japan (I work for the airlines) I saw dreamcathers all over the place, and all made in China.

where are the Ndn vendors?
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook