View Single Post
Old 05-03-2004, 06:12 PM   #63
ojibwaysweetie
PowWows.com Addicts

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
ojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond repute
ojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burberrilish
BAck to the subject at hand, i'm glad our council members finally passed something that was very meaningful!!! Its great to see that the blood quantum will not be lowered any time soon!! :blow: My kids are all full bloods and all my family are as well. :) I think it all depends on how the family and extended family raise and talk to their kids in how to keep our bloodlines full and strong... but I was not happy to hear talk of lowering the blood quantum levels... but i'm glad that our tribal council made a wise decision :D :Thumbs
Thats right Burbs!

*spreads good rep to your council members* :D

ojibwaysweetie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook