View Single Post
Old 05-04-2004, 11:27 AM   #4
Singing Eagle
An URBAN NDN

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Singing Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond repute
Singing Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I love that my daughter is more immersed in our culture then I was at her age. This is simply because of the choice her dad and I made in the path we follow.

I say immersed because it is a lifetime experience not one that happens every sunday and immersed because she gets to choose how much she participates versus the dunking into the church thing I received.

My daughter has not had any church "ceremonies" - baptism, first communion...... - but she has her traditional name, clan and colors, has gone through her puberty ceremony and participates in seasonal gatherings and feasts..... which has more value in my eyes, heart and mind then anything I ever went through in church.

Disclaimer - I am not a church hater - I just choose to walk a different path. If church works for you then go for it!
Singing Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook