View Single Post
Old 05-06-2004, 11:12 AM   #2
Privateer6
Like my new toy?

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Privateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I have top disagree with the statement " a French-installed government with the military support of U.S. President Abraham Lincoln." French involvement 1) violated the Monroe Doctrine that wanted to keep Europen powers out of North and South America, and 2) Lincoln was a little busy in a military engagement of his own: the US Civil War. From what I've read, there was no time for US intervention and Napoleaon III took advantage of the US Civil War to install Maximillian I. Just my $.02 on the matter.
Privateer6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook