View Single Post
Old 05-09-2004, 11:22 PM   #1
LSS
Taskahoi Atsuti

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
LSS has a reputation beyond repute
LSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond reputeLSS has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
One Year Anniversary

Hello my Powwows.com family!

I just wanted to pop in and announce that Lapis Queen and I are embarking on our "One Year Wedding Anniversary". I'm so proud, excited, and just about every other emotion there is right now.

Also, I wanted to tell everyone "thank you" for the prayers and support along the way. We have really appreciated it and it has helped us to get through that first year. Many more are to come.

To my wife :flaming: , I just wanted to say thank you for being there for me and with me the last 12 months. But none of that could have ever happened had you not given me the chance :dating: and said yes when I asked you to marry me. :worthy: I love you a lot. I cherrish all that we have and will have. And I know we will spend many more years together as husband and wife. :flowers:
To get a true picture of your purpose in life, you only get the whole picture when you listen with your mind, your ears and your heart. This way The Creator has a direct connection with you and only you...no outside interference.

When you follow the will of IT that created you, understanding that your purpose is not for you...but for IT and all that IT has created, there can be no wrong except failure to be obedient. Only then do we jeopardize the gifts we are given.

Its not the final destination that defines us, rather the journey taken!
LSS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook