View Single Post
Old 05-10-2004, 12:19 PM   #8
Lapis Queen
Junior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Lapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond reputeLapis Queen has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
He is such a sweatheart isn't he? :) It has been one of the best years of my life. I think we have grown so much in our relationship. We have had wonderful support. He has been a dream come true b/c most people who knew me knew that I said that I probably wouln't marry b/c of all the scum out there. He has been a true treaure and a real find. I am very happy to be called Mrs. Evans and I look forward to many more years to come. Thank you for always being there with open arms and support. Thank you for the shoulder to lean on and the ear to listen.

To all that gave well wishes. It is deeply appreciated. Happy anniversary to you too ac_miss. I also wish you many more.
Lapis Queen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook