View Single Post
Old 05-24-2004, 05:45 PM   #8
WocusWoman
N8tiffUmatillaMAMA

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
WocusWoman has a reputation beyond repute
WocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyStar
SOmeone told me one time that you had to have permission to wear a beaded top. Is that true?
Sorry never heard of this; my grandma told me at a young age I was to start dancing traditional right then, I guess it was something about my personality she saw. Anyhow; FancyStar, we are all from various parts of the country, maybe it's different where you live, I would definately verify that with more elders in your area. If you are from North Carolina; I'd imagine you'd use a different type of dress?? I feel it's always best to stay with regalia that best represents you, your family and your tribe. By the way, still working on my daughter's beaded yoke; I'm already on my third row of beading, and my daughter is already complaining that the top is heavy. I just reminded her; she begged to be a traditional dancer, and to deal with it, she'll be gorgeous...
WocusWoman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook