Old 05-26-2004, 09:04 AM   #19
winter wolf
craftsman and artist

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
winter wolf is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Thumbs down

just a little added info on the "so-called burger man"....
we have been to a few powwows where this vendor has been vending and i must tell you his additude sucks along with his food.
we have seen him destroy tribal grounds in alabama by spinning big ruts in the lawn, emptying all his trash on the grounds upon his departure, and breaking the water lines just because he didn't make enough money, and because he wasn't the only food vendor.
we have also seen him disrespect a clan mother and her children in florida over not making enough money and control over the water hose.
we have also seen him throw a fit in new york, because he wasn't the only food vendor and he couldn't set up where he wanted to. he made more money that weekend than any other food vendor, but still acted like a butt-head.
i can tell you one thing, the destruction of the tribal grounds really upset me and made me wonder if he is native at all...
in my opinion, he isn't...furthermore, i got sick (along with 4 others) after eating his so-called buffalo hot dogs.
please get this man off the trail because i don't think he has a good heart or good food.
winter wolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook