View Single Post
Old 05-27-2004, 01:04 AM   #12
CHEROSAGE
cherosage

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
CHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond repute
CHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I have a memory of being in Carnegie, OK in '92 while I was stationed in Ft. Sill. Late July, my wife and I went to Carnegie for a dance. I was invited to sing with some friends. I sat at the center drum. The Cozads had their drum set up near the stage, we were in the gym, at the edge of the area where the dance was.

I know that I sat at the drum to help Joe Cozad sing at the '92 CIVA gourd dance. The drum was in the center.

I guess I'm saying all of this to say that it is difficult for others to learn these correctness's if the correctness is not practiced in the locals own backyard.

Just my thoughts and observations. I too was not aware of this drum protocol.