Thread: NBA Playoffs
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2004, 02:16 PM   #96
BurBz
Dineth Hearth Throth

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
BurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond repute
BurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Talking This Is The Nba Playoffs Thread......

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandaePrincess
And to think I gave this girl good rep earlier b/c I thought she was nice.
Maybe it's just annoying to you as it is to us to hear about the Lakers!
So....so.....so there!
Actually I could care less about the NBA. I hate pro-football and pro-basketball.
:o....Ohhh kay..this thread is about the NBA PLAYOFFS... helllllooooo the Lakers are in the NBA Playoffs...are you that dense to not see the connection???? LOL...

Its easy as it is.. if you don't like the thread and the stuff being discussed in it.... don't read it.. just go view other threads... its been said before and its gone be said again... :)
BurBz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook