View Single Post
Old 06-18-2004, 11:54 AM   #7
FancyStar
What Will Be Will Be

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
FancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond reputeFancyStar has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by acgal

My sister has no problem getting after my children when they get out of hand and I had people ask me why it doesn't bother me. I simply say.......they're her kids too! ;)

This happens in alot if ndn families. I know when we have a family supper, kids are open game. That's just how we were raised, you see a kid misbehave you get on to them. The harsher you get on to them, the closer the family blood is!

Why do some people bother breathing when you know their brain isn't getting the oxygen?
FancyStar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook