View Single Post
Old 06-18-2004, 04:35 PM   #2
billyjoejimbob
Fat Singer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
billyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond repute
billyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond reputebillyjoejimbob has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I saw eastern blanket and war at schemitzun start around 1994 or so. I have never seen it before. I thought they just made it up so they could have their own style. This pertains mainly to the blanket. the eastern war dance looks like the people in the period clothing dancing. plain and simple.

the blanket dance is supposedly a womans growing story. shy and hiding when a young girl and slowly openning up until they blossom like the butterfly....something like that. What I dont understand is the throwing down of the blanket on the ground at the end of the song. Shouldnt they be desqualified for that? I mean, if they want to competition dance?
billyjoejimbob is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook