View Single Post
Old 06-18-2004, 04:43 PM   #3
buckskin pantyhose
conquistaDORA!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
buckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by billyjoejimbob
What I dont understand is the throwing down of the blanket on the ground at the end of the song. Shouldnt they be desqualified for that? I mean, if they want to competition dance?
:uptosomet And all this time i thought that was to collect $$$ for thier performance!

Jks....i had no idea this even existed until i went up to the Mohegan powwow....my 1st thought was "geez these guys got snaggin down to a category in a powwow!" even contimplated runnin' out there....JUST IN CASE!

:Blush