View Single Post
Old 06-30-2004, 11:38 PM   #6
Mato Winyan
Lovin' life,

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Mato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond repute
Mato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond reputeMato Winyan has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I guess I look at it from another point of view too. I have been on a number of powwow committees.

Why do you think committees have contest dances? To give the dancers a token of appreciation for their skill? No.. they want to bring big name dancers.. big name drums to bring big time supporting spectators so they will drop some big money down. It's a business for most committees. No spectators.. no drums...no dancers.. no powow. So do the spectators come to watch a few dancers when ever they feel like dancing to grace them with their talent? No. they want a show and could care less about the dancers... drums.. powwow... or anything. They want a show. So that is why if you want to play with the big kids and get paid top bucks for it.. you do what ya gotta do. If it was easy... everyone would be doing it. ;)