View Single Post
Old 06-30-2004, 11:43 PM   #7
NDNKIDZ
JIMMY HENDRIX ROYALTY

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
NDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond repute
NDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond reputeNDNKIDZ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Let me start off by saying this thread has been discussed on pw.com many times...:) I was happy to see the the debate in this thread, pro's and cons if you will. When i first read the post i was totally behind what the writer said 100% raised my kids that way and that was that.. but then washika witch (sp) made me think in another whole new way....trust me that was hard to do... LOL. I dont think I will change my views completely but it was nice to see a very well written response of the other side of the spectrum. I do think that the majority believe that dancing your heart out all the time is a goot thing especially when family is watching and participating, but doesnt happen as often as we would like to see. I look forward to the reply's to this thread..keep up the goot post's..:)