View Single Post
Old 07-01-2004, 01:10 AM   #9
hoov4450
Teen Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
hoov4450 is a jewel in the rough
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
what i say goes for me, no one else. I dance every dance, now if i gotta go take a p1ss then i might miss one but it not because i'm off lolly gaggen around. i give more money away then i take in cause i share with the community. at one where i was a tail dancer i got some money, i gave it back to the committie. money is nice to have and recieve but it isn't the end all be all. There are some "big" money powwows comming up that i'm going to. if i place then so be it. but i'm going to represent. not going to make some money!! if that was the case then i wouldn't go to the hand games i go too. cause the 20-30 dollars i just give away would sure look better in my pocket then in someone else's. I am just getting over a torn achillies tendon and i war danced at the memorial day powwow. it hurt like hell, no contesting just family dancing to honnor the veterns I danced as hard as i could and i sat out one dance cause my ankle hurt so bad. i gave some money away, danced hard, and got a sore ankle the next day to boot, man life doesn't get any better than that!!!! when i enter the circle it's for my family not me. being a traditional dancer is a honnor, not a job to pick up a check!!!!
hoov4450 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook