View Single Post
Old 07-01-2004, 10:20 AM   #17
CandaePrincess
that's not my name

Items PresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
CandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond repute
CandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoov4450
when i dance i dance "EVERY" song. this subjet is a big one with me. I was taught if you come out for grand entry, you don't leave the circle till retreat.
*Exactly*!!!!!!
I feel the same way. I was getting too wrapped up in contesting when I was younger. So when my grandpa passed in 95 I came back into the arena with a different outlook.
I didn't go just to compete. I came back to enjoy myself and enjoy dancing. I dance every dance that I can, however sometimes you don't get to dance unless you do contest. I also limit myself to contesting. I don't make it top priority, b/c I enjoy just being out in the arena, dancing by myself, getting wrapped up in the moment of the song. Cheesy I know. But I'm one of the only ones I ever see out there by myself! *L*
Guess I'm always gonna be a loner.
:)

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

CandaePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook