View Single Post
Old 07-01-2004, 01:57 PM   #10
Sewickly
Teen Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Sewickly has a reputation beyond reputeSewickly has a reputation beyond reputeSewickly has a reputation beyond reputeSewickly has a reputation beyond reputeSewickly has a reputation beyond reputeSewickly has a reputation beyond reputeSewickly has a reputation beyond reputeSewickly has a reputation beyond reputeSewickly has a reputation beyond reputeSewickly has a reputation beyond reputeSewickly has a reputation beyond reputeSewickly has a reputation beyond reputeSewickly has a reputation beyond reputeSewickly has a reputation beyond reputeSewickly has a reputation beyond reputeSewickly has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canku Ota
Before everyone comes down on GVillNDN , not everyone is familiar with Polical Correctness on the internet, expecially with some topics.. ok nuff said!

I am familiar with Eastern Bull Drum and They are legit and always sing with honour and carry themselve well.

Songs are sung differently from time to time!

If a dancer comes from far away, it is nice to honor them with a song .

Hey! I actually sing with Eastern Bull, and I know who wrote the post. You are right, it would be nice to honor a dancer with a song. We as a Drum have been asked to sing a Duck-N-Dive, but of course we do not know the one that is commonly used. It is awesome to see the dancers, and the Drum interact with one another.

I feel that GVillNDN was meaning to ask not to have a song written,or just given, but just share the most commonly used song, so that EB can practice and practice, and practice, and sing it from the heart.

That's one thing I know about my EB family, they are true guys and they sing from the heart, and they give their all. I think that the wording that was used in his post was off, but there were good intentions just the same.

Now, yes, I bashed him a little, but he's my EB brother and I can do that!

So anyway, let's talk, let's post, and let's have some fun! :37:

Last edited by Sewickly; 07-01-2004 at 02:00 PM..
Sewickly is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook