View Single Post
Old 07-01-2004, 04:56 PM   #20
Tiyospaye Yazzie
Senior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Tiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond repute
Tiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond reputeTiyospaye Yazzie has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Smile

I hate those people who do that. There's this one guy who came in late and simply went through grand entry with basketball shorts and t-shirt with his holster belt on and a staff to carry. He did this twice. The AD did nothing but give a "brothers" hand shake and laughed. Another guy came in He dropped he whips(fancy feather whips) and the AD got after him and told the recorders to not count him in and the guy was told to not go through. THe thing that got me angry was that the jerk with the b-ball shortcuts simply left right after his name was taken. The same guy took first. I took second. What up with these type of people. Man. The special contest was nothing more than a popularity contest. We stood in line and the judge ask the crowd who they thought was the best. This all happen on the Navajo rez sorry to say. the guy who took first won this also. I got a fruit basket. I return gave that fruit basket to a family that probably needed it.
Tiyospaye Yazzie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook