View Single Post
Old 07-15-2004, 09:41 AM   #29
Jibby™
NDNBUNZ

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Jibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond repute
Jibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Sure, ONE PERSON from Whitetail effed up a few leads, and yeah Snake Island might have sang some of the same songs. BUT they still jammed! I had people forcasting all weekend that Snake Island had it.

I don't remember seeing Joe Plain judging. Or family members of Whitetail tabulating. The results were fair. The Tribe sang OK and they placed where they deserved. Speaking of which, has The Tribe EVER placed over Whitetail? I'm not even trying to hate against The Tribe but narcissism is unecessary.

Don't cry because you didn't place higher than fourth. Be happy you got third in the handdrum contest lol.

Last edited by Jibby; 07-15-2004 at 09:51 AM..
Jibby™ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook