Old 07-15-2004, 10:39 PM   #36
NDNgirl1212
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
NDNgirl1212 is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
My two cents...

Tha Tribe shouldn't be such poor sports -- it just makes their whole group look bad, regardless who starts the poutin'. Every pow-wow I've been to where they've placed, no matter what place it is, they're unhappy and felt they deserve to be the champions. That's not right and not being a true drum at all -- I thought singers sang because they love to sing, not to: sing, not get first and then whine around. Tha Tribe has some good songs, but they're obviously missing something the judges hear and see in other drums.

Snake Island jammed at Niagara Falls and if they didn't, then they wouldn't have gotten first. The tabulations and judging were fair. And it shouldn't matter where a drum goes or if they're against "real competition," what matters is that they enjoy themselves at the drum. What's "real competition" anyway? So what if Snake Island doesn't go to the "real" pow-wows according to some people...they're still kick-*** singers. And they STILL won first at Niagara Falls -- which they totally deserved.
NDNgirl1212 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook