View Single Post
Old 07-19-2004, 07:28 AM   #1
MAROONDANCER
gawk where's the gun Gawk

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
MAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond reputeMAROONDANCER has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
spinning arm bustles

hey guys;
most of you know that i'm starting of in fancy and I'm working on a pair of arm bustles(this is for my own set). and I was sitting around beading a headband for my brother and I had the idea to put the arm bustles on a spinning device . i thought this would look kinda cool. have any of you guys seen this before or have you done it before. thank you for your time and thank you in advance.

'i believe I can fly'
Rob Young
MAROONDANCER is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook