View Single Post
Old 07-19-2004, 04:03 PM   #14
Steve StopsOnTime
Who's grandson.

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Steve StopsOnTime has a reputation beyond reputeSteve StopsOnTime has a reputation beyond reputeSteve StopsOnTime has a reputation beyond reputeSteve StopsOnTime has a reputation beyond reputeSteve StopsOnTime has a reputation beyond reputeSteve StopsOnTime has a reputation beyond reputeSteve StopsOnTime has a reputation beyond reputeSteve StopsOnTime has a reputation beyond reputeSteve StopsOnTime has a reputation beyond reputeSteve StopsOnTime has a reputation beyond reputeSteve StopsOnTime has a reputation beyond reputeSteve StopsOnTime has a reputation beyond reputeSteve StopsOnTime has a reputation beyond reputeSteve StopsOnTime has a reputation beyond reputeSteve StopsOnTime has a reputation beyond reputeSteve StopsOnTime has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Spinning Arm bustles????

This might be a dumb question but how would you be able to tell if they are spinning?? I mean when Steve ties the bustles on and gets to jamming you would never be able to tell if they are moving or not....I mean if you stand around and taking pic's and saying, "Hey look I got's a fancy dance rig," they might be cute. ORRRRR if you got's no game, no moves, maybe they would be a good idea, get something moving, any way you can. Some of us just have to depend on superior conditioning and skillz. Maybe you could sell some to those southern boys, I bet Whome would buy a set.
Steve StopsOnTime is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook