View Single Post
Old 07-19-2004, 10:57 PM   #3
Jingling_In_Stars
*JiNgLe DaNcEr*

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Jingling_In_Stars has a reputation beyond reputeJingling_In_Stars has a reputation beyond repute
Jingling_In_Stars has a reputation beyond reputeJingling_In_Stars has a reputation beyond reputeJingling_In_Stars has a reputation beyond reputeJingling_In_Stars has a reputation beyond reputeJingling_In_Stars has a reputation beyond reputeJingling_In_Stars has a reputation beyond reputeJingling_In_Stars has a reputation beyond reputeJingling_In_Stars has a reputation beyond reputeJingling_In_Stars has a reputation beyond reputeJingling_In_Stars has a reputation beyond reputeJingling_In_Stars has a reputation beyond reputeJingling_In_Stars has a reputation beyond reputeJingling_In_Stars has a reputation beyond reputeJingling_In_Stars has a reputation beyond reputeJingling_In_Stars has a reputation beyond reputeJingling_In_Stars has a reputation beyond reputeJingling_In_Stars has a reputation beyond reputeJingling_In_Stars has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Thumbs up

hmmm, I have one of each. One with a ruffle, and one with 4 pleats, "two in the front and two in the back", and I like them both. The one with the ruffle is a little harder to move in, but they both look nice.
At some point, you have to make a decision. Boundaries don't keep other people out. They fence you in. Life is messy. That's how we're made. So, you can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them. . .
Jingling_In_Stars is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook