Thread: Da Food Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2004, 11:34 AM   #4
Mr Bo Jangles
Member since March 2000.

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Mr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
DANG!! ....I guess we can blame the 90's.....even though they kicked arse....for all this PC mumbo jumbo.

Seems like everytime you turn around....SOMEONE or SOMETHING is bein sued for not bein PC.

LMAO!!

It's crazy!

Italian : Bella Napoli (Page, AZ) ....anything on the menu's a good choice!! .....I go for the Callamari and the garlic pesto fettucini...it's da bomb!!

Greek: Zorba's (Farmington, NM) ..just opened, the owner's a friend of the family.....it's good eatin'!!

Chinese: Fat Yu's! I don't remember what town this was in, but, I do recall it was the best I'd had, and I ain't had it that good since!!

Japanese: Sashimi/Sushi, Teppan, @ Japanese Kitchen or the Samurai Grill and Bar (Albuquerque, NM)
..I go for the octopus and the salmon roe...course, the salmon is good too!!

Thai:The Bangkok Cafe (Albuquerque, NM) ....the transparent noodles and those crispy thingies.

Ethiopian: Lalibela Cafe Ethiopian (Tempe, AZ) There's one other one there in Phoenix, can't remember what it's called, but, the goat something or other is just kick azz!!

East Indian: Star of India (I think it's over in Chandler, AZ....near Phoenix)

Mexican: Burrito Bandito and like a thousand other choices in Phoenix!! LOL

"When the God's wish to punish us, they grant our prayers."

O. Wilde
Mr Bo Jangles is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook