Thread: Da Food Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2004, 05:03 PM   #8
Mr Bo Jangles
Member since March 2000.

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Mr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiyospaye Yazzie
I like the BK in Kayenta and the A&W in Chinle and the KFC in Tse Bonito and the Taco Bell in Navajo. :p j/k
Rosita's on McDowell, a few blocks pass Good Sam hospital. Complete with mariachis, and the geen chili is way hot.
Tony Roma's in Trolly Square. SLC, UT. Goot ribs
The Paramont in LODO.Denver. Especially the paramont burger.
THe roaste duck in Cheyenne, forgot what the place was called, right next to F.E. Warren AFB. As your heading out of the AFB you take your left at the Y intersection.
Another great place is that one new mexican joint on Del Range. MMMMMMMMMmmm MM. Gooooot eatin'
Chicken Alfredo w/fetticini or angle hair pasta is goot too.
Buffalo wings from any pizza joint. Extra hot if the have it.
The Grand Slam Breakfast at Denny's is goot, and priced reasonably well.
An some meat called Albudan?(think thats how you spel it) Had a friend from the south (LA) that would share some with me.
A whole lot more, but these are the few I like. Oh and pit roasted deer or elk is my all time favorite.
It's called "Boudin". It's a type of sausage....it's the bomb!! I LOVE that stuff!! Spicier the better. ...you got some choices there.....chicken, beef, pork....alligator!

It's like Zydeco in your mouth!! aye!

It's mixed in with rice and seasonings n stuff. I usually pile it high and then sit back and enjoy when I go down to Kinder, LA for the powwow there.

.....Picadilly in Tulsa....one of em....don't matter which one, I thought the cafeteria style dining was okay. LOL

...that bbq in San Antonio at Sea World is by far, THE best I've ever had in my entire life!!!!!! ...nuff said.

lol

"When the God's wish to punish us, they grant our prayers."

O. Wilde
Mr Bo Jangles is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook