View Single Post
Old 07-29-2004, 12:40 AM   #17
superndngyrl
hello

Items Present
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
superndngyrl has a reputation beyond repute
superndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond reputesuperndngyrl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
lol olive oil!

I dress in otoe clothes... I'm workin on some traditional mocs so i can be more authentic *L* but um... my mocs are kiowa aka southern style.

If you seen me around my dresses are all otoe ribbon work pattern made by Bernadette Huber and 1 by Phyllis Whitecloud. I'm proud of the Otoe style and find it hard to wear that kiowa style one piece dress even tho they are beautiful. Since I'm not Kiowa i stick to the shirt/skirt style.

I have green beadwork that I picked cuz its a kickapoo clan color. :) Since I'm both I cant help but have both my tribes influence my clothes and style.

As for Kickapoo, i have some kickapoo ceremonial dresses and some camp dresses that both otoe and kickapoo women wear to less formal occasions but i rarely wear them. Kickapoo dresses have an attached cape on the top that reaches almost to the elbow. the skirt is that of the camp dress style. w/just a band of ribbon near the bottom.

howz that?