View Single Post
Old 08-14-2004, 03:31 AM   #1
sltate
Senior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
sltate has a reputation beyond repute
sltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
So...how has your summer gone?

Well, to all the cloth dancers out there, how was your dancing summer? School is starting, so I know I have to stay local now because my kids are in school.
I had a great summer dancing!!! I traveled quite a bit and did well in competition,which is good, but I had fun. I met some new people, and got reacquainted with my pow wow friends. I did not get to Rocky Boy or Ft. Hall this year, but that's okay.
Next year I want to go to Cherokee and California, but I am looking forward to the fall Oklahoma/Texas pow wows.
I have some new beadwork to complete for Kinder and order a new set of ribbonwork for kInder so I am excited about that.
Hope everyone had a safe and fun summer!!
sltate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook