View Single Post
Old 08-25-2004, 02:29 PM   #24
WocusWoman
N8tiffUmatillaMAMA

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
WocusWoman has a reputation beyond repute
WocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I love hunting; even though my husband is not a good hunter, I grew up in a family that did all the hunting for the large extended family we had. I love the fact that I can shoot well enough to kill my own food. I love gutting, skinning, and feeling the hot blood and flesh on my hands. When I was a kid; my dad would always cut us a piece of (indian gum) off the animal as soon as he strung it up. I miss eating deer and elk every day. When anyone comes to visit me in Alaska, I beg them to bring me some, and boy: you would never think a person could stretch a couple packages of meat through a year, but I sure do!
WocusWoman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook