View Single Post
Old 09-08-2004, 02:36 PM   #5
CandaePrincess
that's not my name

Items PresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
CandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond repute
CandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
K I'll go!!! *L* I'm really thankful for such a great family. I am grateful for a mom who had to know where I was at all times, who wanted to know who I would be with, what time to expect me home, and waiting for me when I got home! It was SOOOOOO annoying back then...but now I realize what a great parent she was and how much she sacraficed raising me on her own. I had wonderful grandparents and I have a great Uncle who's my good friend as well as family.

I am also luck to have a wonderful husband who I'm sure everyone is sick of reading about!!!! *L* I realize...you gotta quit trying to find the right person.....when you quit looking....and start living your own life.....they'll come along! :)

THERE!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah, I'm love my puppies too......even though they're JUST A MESS!!!!

Okay pws.commers....I know SOMEBUNNY else besides me has lots to be thankful for!!!!!!!!!!! THANKSGIVING IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!!!!!!! AND SO IS SANTA>......and he's watching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

CandaePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook