Thread: honoring ppl
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2004, 02:44 AM   #41
Zotigh
USMC

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Zotigh has a reputation beyond repute
Zotigh has a reputation beyond reputeZotigh has a reputation beyond reputeZotigh has a reputation beyond reputeZotigh has a reputation beyond reputeZotigh has a reputation beyond reputeZotigh has a reputation beyond reputeZotigh has a reputation beyond reputeZotigh has a reputation beyond reputeZotigh has a reputation beyond reputeZotigh has a reputation beyond reputeZotigh has a reputation beyond reputeZotigh has a reputation beyond reputeZotigh has a reputation beyond reputeZotigh has a reputation beyond reputeZotigh has a reputation beyond reputeZotigh has a reputation beyond reputeZotigh has a reputation beyond reputeZotigh has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by powwowbum49
For gawd sake please tell me you whispered that...cause if any of the goobers around here heard you I will see that happening at the dances next year. Don't even tease.

God forbid I ever see that come to pass.
Amen, bro.

But, if they misunderstand the purpose of the 'honouring', it just stands to reason that the root give-away to the same will be twisted in the same manner.

I hope that does not come to pass while I still breathe...but, if the simple honouring has been distorted so...who knows, eh?
Kiowa Tiah Piah
Kiowa Marine Veterans
American Indian Veterans

Zotigh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook