Thread: Societies
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2004, 01:37 AM   #8
CHEROSAGE
cherosage

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
CHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond repute
CHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotigh
The Kiowa Black Leggings Warrior Society is not a gourd society. It is one of the Kiowa warrior societies. No relation to gourd dancing. Not a topic of this forum.
Thanks, Zotigh. I stand corrected. What I ment to say was and any Black Leggings. I had a friend that was a Black Legging member but he has since passed. MY appology to the families. My Uncle knew many of the families and he too is now passed. I met these friends as I was stationed at Ft. Sill. My Aunt and Uncle lived at Lawton as do some of my Cuz's still.