Thread: Cant Cook
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2004, 03:39 AM   #3
BurBz
Dineth Hearth Throth

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
BurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond repute
BurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond reputeBurBz has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Talking Women Are THe FUTURE!!!

WELLLLLL i'll be damned!!!!*@&$*#(&$#&(@

:P LMAO Jusssstttt kidddinnnnggg!!!

Welll sonny.. its the 21st century now, women have become more independent and have found a place in society to where the men are now answering to them :man:

BOOOOOO-YEAAAHHHHH!!!

LMAO :rofl2:

No but seriously, many women have become very independent and you will find more women single out there and they are happy with it! I can't speak for all women, but for myself, i was raised ummm traditionally, very strict parents *Sighs* LOL and they gave me the whole nine yard lecture of what a women/wife "role" we are to carry for our future husbands/boyfriends/spouses and the rest of the tidbits of you won't make a good inlaw if you dont do this..blah dont do this..blah blah blah! LMAO....Soooo i'll be honest with you.. I HATE COOKING!!! I only do it because I have two children that need to be fed! LOL I dont do it to make myself a "better inlaw: lol....but there are a numerous amount of "duties" that i DO NOT do as a wife for my husband LMAO (butcher sheep/make bread/run around with my head cut off at ceremonies LOL) because when my husband and I met, those things were not important to us when we met, and they still are not! LOL Every navajo guy (50cal) here is gonna read this and think poor guy LOL With all that my inlaws still love me and he still loves me and we are one big happy family! :) At times i wish i had a maid LOL because i work from 8-5 Monday - Friday, by the time I get home in the evening with my kids, I have to COOOK!!! UGGGHH!!! lol.. i would just like to come back home and return to my puter and sit online AGAIN for the rest of the evening..buutt NOOOOOO lmao :p jk... seriously if you are a full time parent with kids and a job, it gets busy and hectic.....

But now i'm rambling on..but thats my thoughts...women are in the 21st century and they are more independent than say 20-30 years ago...where the man made the income of the house and the women stayed home and played "housewife". But that era is over!!! :D WOMEN SHALL PREVAIL!!!!

:curtainca

LMAO
BurBz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook