Thread: Cant Cook
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2004, 08:29 AM   #6
CandaePrincess
that's not my name

Items PresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
CandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond repute
CandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
My mom doesn't cook. She can make some great holiday spreads (only b/c that's all she's done since my grandparents passed), but my grandma taught me how to cook. And yeah burbs I hear ya on the role of the woman stuff. *L* But I spent a lot of time with my grandparents, so I learned the role of wife by watching my grandma. (My parents divorced when I was 4) So I'm pretty darn independant, but I'm also pretty tradish as well, in roles of the wife. So I make breakfast in the morning, fix his lunch and cook in the evenings. But he does laundry on his days off and cleans the house which I love b/c I hate cleaning!!!! *L* So to me cooking is awesome. Plus I love making new stuff, and I love having company over for dinner. Maybe I should've been a caterer. *L*

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

CandaePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook