Thread: Cant Cook
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2004, 11:22 AM   #9
Kakeeya
PowWows.com Addicts

Items Panda
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Kakeeya has a reputation beyond repute
Kakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond reputeKakeeya has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinglin Chica
:Thinking wonder if Drew Barrymore can cook?? LMAO!! :D Jk Dad. :Angel:

I hate cooking. Plain and simple. I think that's why Burbz and I get along so well. LOL!:Chatter Jk.
Hey Sonny, have you watched "50 First Dates" yet? :rofl2: Drew Barrymore looks like too much trouble.

When I was young, I was never taught how to cook, there were 6 of us girls and so we all had our chore/responsibility that we did. So when I married, I never knew how to cook but I sure knew how to wash dishes and clean up! :Chatter Since then, I learned how to cook pretty good and have been called upon to cook for our ceremonies and gatherings. lol... My granddaughter (hopefully) will learn how to cook, she's only 3 but she follows me into the kitchen all the time and tries to help me with whatever I do. I hope she stays like that! :Chatter

JC Feed your dad!!! ayyyy j/k
Kakeeya is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook