View Single Post
Old 09-17-2004, 03:52 PM   #17
kiyaanii mom
We'll See....

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
kiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond repute
kiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I'm thankful for my parents who made sure to teach me the Navajo way. And to show me a world of diverse people.

I'm thankful for my wonderful and loving husband who takes care of me and the kids the best he can.

I'm thankful that my beautiful children are healthy, kind and giving. I hope they always follow the good path or know how to get back to it.

I'm thankful for my grandparents who were loving teachers and gave unconditional support.

I'm thankful for my job, which gives me the power to do the things in life that I love.

I'm thankful for my sisters who always keep me grounded. And to all my aunties who respect the adult I have become.

I'm thankful for my dear friends who keep me standing when times are tough.

I'm thankful for the holy people who give me strength and happiness.
kiyaanii mom is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook