View Single Post
Old 09-20-2004, 06:19 PM   #11
Mr Bo Jangles
Member since March 2000.

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Mr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Bo Jangles has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
All my pets ended up bein 'road butter'......smeared a good tenth of a mile down from my house South towards the interstate.

.....they we're good little guys though.

Critty Critty was my Calico.....she used to hunt and bring back jack rabbit legs and ears for me, leave em on the front porch for me to find.

....nothin says lovin like a fresh jackrabbit let or ear on yer front porch!!

LMAO!!!

Had a dog named Bruticus......my folks ended up corrupting his name into......BUTT KISS.
DAMN!!!!!! Was that rugged!!!!!

Had a Labrador, gorgeous little black lab........he got into mom's tulips bulbs and I found him up on the hill behind our house about three months later, a pile of fur and bones.

I'll admit, I haven't had the best of luck with my pets........thank God I don't have children!!!

GAAAAAAAAAAH!

"When the God's wish to punish us, they grant our prayers."

O. Wilde
Mr Bo Jangles is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook