View Single Post
Old 10-01-2004, 02:20 PM   #2
WhoMe
PauWau Coordinator

Items Devil
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Miss Tradish,

Tim Tsoodle is an excellent replacement for Vice-President/ headsman of the Kiowa Gourd Clan. He comes from a good family, has grown up in the gourd clan, knows Kiowa customs and works with youth in his occupation.

He is able bodied and humble as well. I think he will add a fresh perspective to the leadership of Kiowa Gourd Clan. I for one, will look up to him for it.

Another part of history that was made at this year's Kiowa Gourd Clan celebration was the induction of a new whipman.

I think both the headsman and whipmen's positions are held until the individual can no longer physically carry on their positions.