View Single Post
Old 10-01-2004, 03:25 PM   #15
Jibby™
NDNBUNZ

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Jibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond repute
Jibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond reputeJibby™ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Maaaaaan, this new job has been wearing The Jibmeister down! But I reap the rewards of finally getting paid for my 25/hour .. I was almost at he point of telling my previous employer "Naw, playa, you keep the balance of minimum wage" .. But I do miss everyone here .. Goot thing I called my girl, Singing to catch up on the haps yesterday ..

Oh and Kool Breeze - watch wear you sit .. you may just plant yer a$$ on that stain on the couch .. haha!

[email protected] Ki .. as a matter of fact me, supes and Missgo are planning an invasion of the twin cities .. gonna be roomies .. hmmm, wonder if I should call APTN about launching a reality show .. we could call it " The Squawettes" and we will invite a small army of bronzed bucks to live in our teepee for six weeks to vie for our our attention .. instead of having a rose ceremony - we'll toss the lucky guys who get to stay a braid of sweetgrass .. hehehe .. anyways, back to work .. as you were!

Last edited by Jibby; 10-01-2004 at 03:27 PM..
Jibby™ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook