View Single Post
Old 10-07-2004, 04:28 PM   #6
WhoMe
PauWau Coordinator

Items Devil
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Bo Jangles
....well, Navajo Barbie can get her snaggin' blanket outta hock now....she's got an excuse to go out and hit up the Nine cause I think I found her a potential snag on ebay!!!!!

LMAO!!!

Pawnee Snag for Navajo Barbie.
___

Navaho Barbie and Pawnee Action Figure decide to go get a "cold one" at a fancy liquor store. . . before they snag.

When they get to their snaggin' spot, they realize their quart sized "cold one" does not have a "twist off top." Neither Navaho Barbie or Pawnee Action Figure has a bottle opener.

So Pawnee Action Figure says, "let me try and open it the way they do it back in Pawnee country" and proceeds to try and open the bottle with his front teeth. The cap proves mightier than Pawnee Action Figures teeth . . . and he chips his front tooth off . . . (actually, it is already capped).

Then Navaho Barbie says, "let me show you how we open it back on the Navaho rez". . .

Then she hits Pawnee Action Figure over the head with the top of the bottle, breaking off the top, knocking Pawnee Action Figure out and proceeds to drink the foaming aftermath.

*Cheers!*

__

This did not really happen. It is not intended to discredit anybody or any tribe. I hope I don't offend anybody. . .

But dang, I thought it was funny while I was writing it!