View Single Post
Old 10-12-2004, 11:32 AM   #8
blkjack_daisy
#1 Sooner Fan

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
blkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I tend to have mixed feelings as about the blood quantum issue. My tribe recently dropped the blood quantum to 1/8. It was a political move by the last chairman. I do not agree. These people are basically white or black. Because they are so diluted they usually don't know anything about being indian. But I'll bet they sure know how to take their new "Indian Card" to go and get services from the tribe.

But on the other hand the blood quantum issue works against people who are actually almost full blood Indian but just of different tribes. Kinda the Heinz 57 thing.

Hey I have a radical idea.

Just marry another Indian so your children will be Indian too!!!!
blkjack_daisy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook