View Single Post
Old 10-12-2004, 06:57 PM   #15
blkjack_daisy
#1 Sooner Fan

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
blkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Side four - If you have blonde hair or look like you have African Heritage (even if you do carry a card), sometime in your life, an identifiable Indian is going to question your Indianness.[/QUOTE]

I have to agree with this last statement.

There are some young women that work in the same building that I work. They are women that choose to marry outside of the Indian Nation. Although the children are enough to be enrolled with us, others see them different.

But now they are crying around. One the young ladies live in a small tribal housing community. She is getting mad and hurt because her children are being called names like n*****. She simply cannot believe that other children would actually be like that. What I find amusing is the woman is actually shocked. I am sure her family told her what the consciences would be when she started dating the would-be husband.

I don't agree with the name calling of these innocent children. The mother of these children should have been prepared for something like this to happen. People won't look at these children and see them as Indians but as what color is dominate in the child.
blkjack_daisy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook