View Single Post
Old 10-18-2004, 01:17 PM   #20
orangepridendns1
Teen Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
orangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond reputeorangepridendns1 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
The family zoo....

We have a little 8 year old terrier mix named Skeeter and a 7 1/2 year old Yellow Lab named Aggie.....both are great dogs that we got when we got married so we could start our family...needed practice in parenting before the kids...also had a little Chihuahua that we rescued but we had to find him a new home bc/ he was pretty mean to people..and we had a prarie dog named Ayashe E godeahi but she has passed on..we had her creamated and someday we are going to sprinkle her in an area very special to us...and someday we are going to get our girls a puppy of there very own, but probably not for awhile...When I was teaching school I also had two hermit crabs- Herman and Ralph named after my dad and hubby's dad and a turtle those all passed away too....also had a really cool tarantula named Halloween and it reproduced its egg sack and needed to find another home before it hatched a hundred thousand little babies in my classroom...so that has been our pets the past seven or so years...
orangepridendns1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook