View Single Post
Old 10-20-2004, 05:30 PM   #12
AngelFeather
Cloud Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfTears
No our spiritual leader is not allowed to see her.

WHAT????!!!! OMG.. thats IS So wrong and goes against the constitution regarding freedom of religion, id be looking into that 1 if i were you it dont matter where she is... an example needs to be made of this, if this is true.

Here in Canada we have that for our prisoners we even have our own jail on our reservation , the government has incoorperated the healing circle into the Judicial system. They have begun to understand that there ways do not work the same for our people.

I cannot say how shocked I am to see this, it has made my blood boil. I wish I knew more about your laws there and what could be done about it, but Please do not give up the fight, we all make our mistakes and we should not be deprived of those things which help us heal. I pray for you and your sister both and hope that you will find a way to conquer this injustice.
AngelFeather is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook