View Single Post
Old 11-08-2004, 01:35 AM   #77
middle of the sky
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furiously-Fancy
If MOTS will do some research.....she will have some positive opinions to post RE: FF and whatever skills he may posess in the dance arena. If MOTS wants to exaggerate a little that might be worth even more points. BTW beads are cool, but Paul G should have a better visual to indicate (with the avi) how many beadz u actually have.
MOTS couldnt find too much info on FF, just one pic and some old threads...so hear goes.... (takes deep breath)

Furiously-Fancy is a swell dancer.....there good?...ok...hang on...

Furiously-Fancy is the best fancy dancer I've seen in years. He is like a red swirling cloud of manlyness and when he does the one hand flips i get so dizzy i could faint... he is a :rating10:

okay whats that worth? 5 thousand?
:agree?:
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook