View Single Post
Old 11-10-2004, 11:36 AM   #21
sltate
Senior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
sltate has a reputation beyond repute
sltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Now, I dance southern cloth, but I can see where you are coming from on the plume thing. I have 12 plumes, but not on my head at the same time. h aha I have 3 sets of four which I share with my two daughters. They are just eagle plumes, I do not fluff them up with fake fillers or anything and I keep them clean, and I love my plumes. Now I have seen some ladies, in all categories, wear a load of plumes on their heads and I am thinking...wow...look at that. But in this day and age, we exaggerate everything in the pow wow competition world and I have to admit I am guilty of that too(I tried to get away from flash and rhinestone and did pretty good for about two years but my new set of beadwork is pretty darn flashy.for my anyways..not by the standards of Cali or out west. h aha just kidding) So, what's next...full eagle fans on our heads? LOL
sltate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook