View Single Post
Old 11-16-2004, 12:15 PM   #20
sookout sh'nob
Boogie Monster

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
sookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond repute
sookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond reputesookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond reputesookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond reputesookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond reputesookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond reputesookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond reputesookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond reputesookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond reputesookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond reputesookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond reputesookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond reputesookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond reputesookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond reputesookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond reputesookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond reputesookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond reputesookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond reputesookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeNeBaBe
I Dont Compete, But Maybe U Shouldnt And Ppl Will Be Nice To You :) Lol. ;) Ppl Are Way Nicer On The Tradishional Trail - Snobby Comp Dancers Anyways!
This is true, but there are plenty of traditional people (and elders) just waiting to catch someone doing somthing forbidden, or god forbid, different.

That said, for a long time while at college , i danced with this group of guys down there in Minneapolis. We talked a lot and all got along pretty good as aquaintances, you know, chewin' the fat and watchin people's feet...that sorta thing.

LAter on, I went to a few powwows where I didn't dance and on one said a word to me. I'd wave and say hello...nothing - no response. My sweethear thought those guys were bein snobby at me, but i wasn't so sure. So one day, I go up and talk to this guy. He looks real confsued at first and then starts to get less confused and smiles.

That old guy there, he looks a look at me and then says "You know, I didn't even recognize you out of your Indian clothes."
After that he took me around and reintroduced me to the rest of our group. Good times on the trail.... ;)

Heheheheheh:D

Last edited by sookout sh'nob; 11-16-2004 at 12:17 PM..
sookout sh'nob is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook