View Single Post
Old 12-03-2004, 12:36 AM   #29
badmaninc
PowWows.com Addicts

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Don't know anything about the border between Mexico and the US but when I tried to leave Canada a few months ago, I forgot to bring my kids ID. We were made to turn around which is alright cause that was my fault for forgetting to bring their IDs. We had to go into the US customs and when we went in their the homeland security guys were treating people who had accents terribly. One guy was making fun of an Asian couple's English. My 14 year old daughter picked up on something that was really disturbing. All of the people who were made to go into their offices were people of color. I mean I have heard of racial profiling but this is getting ridiculous. Nobody seems to care either. When we had to check back in at Canada Customs, I told the guy what had just happened and he didn't even seem surprised.
badmaninc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook