Thread: Questions only
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2004, 03:32 PM   #6403
middle of the sky
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeper83
I hope I don't confuse you more Middle...by being silly...its just I like to have a good time....and they started playing with my name..just before I first replied...so I took it from there....I have a friend who usually teases me...and uses the peace of torn up teddy bear line... and it has gone from there...I have learned a long time ago...if you can't laugh at yourself...you won't be able to laugh with everyone else...LOL.....

oh and colonah I have a pocket full of qwartahs..ya think it would be enough to fix mah head?....LOL
you're talking to me about being silly? sir peacekeeper im the queen of silly... actually my question was a general question cuz its a question only thread and hence we should be asking questions eh... now does that make sense? <--see question... lol...im fine no worries...
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook