View Single Post
Old 12-17-2004, 01:33 PM   #174
vjy
Jinglin'grl

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
vjy has a reputation beyond reputevjy has a reputation beyond reputevjy has a reputation beyond reputevjy has a reputation beyond reputevjy has a reputation beyond reputevjy has a reputation beyond reputevjy has a reputation beyond reputevjy has a reputation beyond reputevjy has a reputation beyond reputevjy has a reputation beyond reputevjy has a reputation beyond reputevjy has a reputation beyond reputevjy has a reputation beyond reputevjy has a reputation beyond reputevjy has a reputation beyond reputevjy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Washakie Witch
I happen to find it interesting that Dreams4U apparently deleted her post from a day or so ago and reposted it today. Smells like a fishing expedition to me. Why all the interest? Why the earlier invitation to myself and Brown Eyes to pm you? I'm sure if we had anything to share we wouldn't hesitate to post it, right Brown Eyes? But so far Dreams4U seems to be the only one that knows anything. Girl, you're a tease, if you've got something spicy to tell just spit it out!
Okay girls. I'll answer, or at least guess.....I'd say he's about "55-ish?" And he's still snaggin' the young girls, how rude?!?! It's a shame, cuz if it was the other way around, I don't think a young guy would snag a 55-year old. LOL About his tribe, don't have CLUE? Who has the magic answer?